Saturday 24 October 2015

My 1st Years - Christmas 2015 Preview Event

This week I was very kindly invited by those lovely people at My 1st Years the online shop for personalised children's clothing, toys and accessories to preview their range featuring this years Christmas 2015 range.

I was lucky enough to meet and chat with the company's founders Jonny and Dan (both super lovely by the way) and found out how My 1st Years is fast becoming one of the world's number one personalised baby brand. It was set up following the age old dilemma of what to get someone who's just had a baby that would be unique, personalised and something that they would treasure for years to come. They could not find the ideal present so they went about making it themselves, and the rest they say is history!


I was invited to this uber cool private members club for mums and dads called Maggie and Rose nestled down a street near Earls Court.

Hector and I packed up the baby bag and headed on our first train journey together London bound!

The Bugaboo Cameleon is the perfect travel system. 

We arrived at Earls Court and had a leisurely stroll to see what would await us! Stepping through the doors at Maggie and Rose and Christmas was most definitely in the air! Mariah was wailing as she does at every good Christmas party in the background and the smell of freshly ground coffee set the mood perfectly. 

I loved their range before I was invited so it was really nice to see all their product range in the flesh rather than just online. There is no denying it, it's all lovely, all super cute, great quality and it's genuinely really affordable something that is really important to me. The way that they present the product also makes it look far more expensive than it really is. 

Hector modelling the Elephant Play Mat £50.00 plus delivery

Hector instantly (and so did I!) fell in love with the gorgeous Elephant play mat. It's honestly one of the softest things he's ever laid on and I will be asking Mum and Dad for this for Hector's first Christmas!



Their range is diverse to say the least. From rompers to cars, from dressing gowns to painting overalls I challenge you not to find something suitable for your loved ones.

Just too cute - £12.00

Love these gift tags -  £8.00

Personalised Santa advent calendar - £20.00

Just ridiculously cute and I am definitely getting this for when our Elf on a shelf visits us again at the end of next month!

I'm a total sucker for a personalised cookie - who isn't!

Christmas came early all thanks to My 1st Years!
Well, this year if you're looking for unusual Christmas, Christening, birthdays or a just because pressie look no further than My 1st Years!

Big love, 

This Surrey Mummy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig