Thursday 22 October 2015

The Christmas Lust List - Personalised Christmas Sacks

So, last Christmas as I scrolled through Facebook and Instagram I admired all the beautiful pictures of my friends children opening their presents and stockings from Father Christmas when I spied something that caught my eye.

Personalised Christmas Sack from Not On The High Street
How cute were these personalised potato sack style stockings? I made a mental note to get one for the boys for this coming Christmas. A couple of weeks ago I started to search on line as to where I could source these sacks and naturally headed to notonthehighstreet.com my favourite online retailer for unusual pressies and sure enough here they were. The above is priced at £22 plus delivery which I know seems a lot but I figured if I got five years use out of them it would be worth it.

I'm not sure you've heard of, but you may well have heard of the online children's voucher company Little Bird which is basically like the Groupon but for families. Well, could you imagine my delight when their daily offers email popped into my inbox featuring sacks very similar to these for only £7.99 (plus £1.99 delivery) a mere fraction of the price that I was prepared to pay!

£7.99 plus delivery when you order through Little Bird here

£7.99 plus delivery when you order through Little Bird here

Now here's the catch - the deal won't last forever so if you want one you'll need to register with the site and grab your voucher before the deal runs out!

With Christmas just around the corner I literally can't wait to fill these with goodies for the boys, and the fact that they are super cute too is always a bonus!

Big love,

This Surrey Mummy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig