Wednesday 6 April 2016

Throw Back Thursday - Easter memories 2016....

So, as I have said before I love Easter - it's probably one of my most favoured celebrations of the whole calendar year. It's a time of year where it's a little less pressured than Christmas but enough of a big deal for everyone to make a real effort.

I love to go big for decorations and setting the Easter table so here are a few snaps and mementos from our special Easter weekend with family.








I am also very lucky to have an incredibly talented photographer and videographer in our family in the form of my brother in law James Heming who always manages to capture the moment just right. 

If you'd like to have a look at the gorgeous video that James kindly did for us to - it's certainly very special. 





In the meantime, I will leave you with one spring photo and I'm off to enjoy these beautiful light evenings.....




Nathalie x




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig