Sunday 3 April 2016

Memory Moment Of The Week....

As you probably know if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram I am a photo addict. Seriously I love a good photo. 

So, with this in mind I thought I would start a section on the blog called Memory Moment Of The Week. This will be one picture and some basic information and it will simply be a collection of memory moments that I can look back either on my own or with the family to remind us of the good times.

This week's one is this..... 


Date:
4th April 2016

Age:
10 months old & 3 3/4 (birthday next week!)

Location: The Cricketers Pub, Downside

Memory Moment: The first time you go on a swing with your big brother. And you love it. 

What's your #MemoryMomentOfTheWeek? Get involved with me on Twitter and Instagram, I'd love to see them! 

Nathalie X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig