Wednesday 3 February 2016

Getting prepared for baby's Baptism...

So, littlest sprout's baptism is just around the corner, Valentine's Day to be exact (I know cute hey!) and this week I started on getting prepared for his big day.



Whilst the baptism itself will be a traditional church affair being held at the chapel in our school, I am going for an Alice In Wonderlandesque afternoon tea for the after party.

I've planned lots of homemade goodies including finger sandwiches, biscuits, mini cakes, everything that you would expect from an afternoon tea.

My trial run of jammy dodgers - one obviously had to make some before the big day!

For Charlie my eldest we threw a huge affair (100+ people) and whilst this one won't be small have decided on only family and very close friends.

I was delighted when I came across these super cute reusable chalkboard labels. I have already purchased 30 1lb jam jars which I have now adorned with labels and phrases which will use to house the non alcoholic drinks which will be dispensed from a Kilner dispenser which a friend has kindly lent to me.





There will be lots more preparation in the next week and up to his big day but I can't wait to share our special day with you!

Love,

Nathalie x

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig