Wednesday 25 November 2015

Say "Hello" To Jack Tingle....

So, with December just around the corner I'll be honest I've started to get bored of the "Father Christmas" threat that I've been using daily since October already so I've decided to whip out the "Elf On The Shelf" a little earlier than scheduled this year.



Jack Tingle and Charlie's invite to Lapland UK. 


This weekend coming we are very lucky to have been invited to Lapland UK and Charlie's personalised invitation arrived this morning so what better way to have it delivered to him than by our family's elf, Jack Tingle.

We'd been through the front door no less than five minutes when Charlie bounced into his room and started shouting "Mummy, Mummy, Mummy", I knew that Jack Tingle had been spotted. For the last couple of weeks we had told Charlie that Jack Tingle would be coming to stay and keep an eye on his behaviour and that he would return to Lapland each night to report to Father Christmas on his behaviour so he was not surprised to see him. He also saw the letter and asked me to read it to him, which I did...




This will be our first visit to Lapland UK and if the invitation and personalised letter is anything to go by we just know it'll be fabulous!

Jack Tingle will stay for us until Christmas Eve and there are so many ideas on Pinterest which I will be consulting daily for inspiration to make Jack Tingle's stay even more magical, believable and fun for Charlie!

We are off to Lapland UK on Sunday and I can't wait to share with you our experience!

Big love, 

This Surrey Mummy x



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig