Saturday 8 April 2017

Easter's Coming....

We've had a busy couple of weeks since I finished for Easter and am currently wading through our washing from our week in Cornwall ready for our next adventure. 







Whilst in Cornwall we've also been trying out the super compact Baby Zen YOYO pram from our friends at A3 Baby Barn to see if this is the ultimate travel friendly pram - review coming soon!


There are not many prams you can simply sling over your shoulder!! 

This weather has been incredible has it not? It's at times like this that the boys and I just love being out and about in the garden soaking up that vitamin D.

So, Easter is just around the corner and I can't wait!! Easter is by far one of my favourite times of year. The run up this week also coincides with Charlie turning 5 on Monday - errrr where did those 5 years go!!

I've been getting the house "Easter ready" which means decking the place out in pastel colours and fluffy chicks!



We like to split our time evenly between our families and luckily they tend to take the same approach so we get to have two Easter meals so to speak which is always nice.



We are going off piste this Good Friday with a big family bbq - somehow a roast for 17 people is just a tad too difficult followed by a traditional Easter (ahem turkey Christmas at Easter dinner) lunch on the Sunday.


I will of course be making my popular white chocolate Easter cake, in fact I'm making two this week as we are taking one of them down to Wales this week and chances are I might even knock up an Easter chocolate cake too - after all Easter is not Easter without far too much chocolate!!

Recipe - click here

What are your plans for Easter weekend??

Nathalie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig