Wednesday 29 June 2016

The end to sewing & ironing on labels? Hello Stamptastic!

About a month or so ago I was very kindly sent some name stamps from this little company called Stamptastic. As you know I love small independent companies just setting out so I was keen to know more.

Stamptastic was set up by two local mums and they claim to have created a product that will put an end to sewing on labels and ironing on labels with a stamp and ink pad that they claim "will last wash after wash". I was intrigued to say the least. I don't sew. Hey, I don't iron and with a little boy about to start in Reception and one off to nursery where they insist on everything being labelled (fair enough) I just had to give it a try.



I filled out my order on their super easy to use website and requested two stamps (one for Charlie and one for Hector) and selected one ink pad.

In less than a week my order was popped through my letter box - happy days. With a couple of weeks till the end of term and desperate to try out the stamp and ink kit I got to stamping away.

It really is idiot proof. Simply ink and stamp - simple as that.

I stamped every item of clothing I could find from shirts (above) to pants to socks and even book bags and water bottles. Charlie is currently in transition so his clothes get washed EVERYDAY but even now after near on four weeks washing the ink has not washed out nor faded.

This is a really great time saving product. No longer will I ever have to sew on a name label, nor will I have to get the iron out simply to add an identity to a piece of clothing.

How much does it cost? Well, the ink pads themselves start from £12 and the personalised name stamps from £10 - not bad at all.

I LOVE this product. I love the quick and simpleness of it and the fact that it's a product that actually sticks to what it states to do.

So, if you have kids that need clothing labeled or maybe you work in a place where you need to label clothing like a boarding school, nursery or a sports club I urge you to place an order and kiss goodbye to pins in your fingers and iron burns!

You can place your order here, they also have this great initiative that if you register your PTA they will even give you up to 25% cashback!

Happy stamping!

Nathalie x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig