Sunday 27 September 2015

The Sunday Lust List

The beauty of feeding a four month is that you get a lot of time to browse the internet, and now with my super dooper iPhone 6 plus the bigger screen has revolutionised my internet browsing for the better. Hector now luckily sleeps through but unfortunately it seems that I need some sleep training and constantly find myself waking at 4am struggling to get back to sleep so I use that as an opportune time to have a wee browse for additions to what I am going to fondly name as "the lust list", a collection of items that I would love. 

This weeks list mostly consist of baby items as Hector, bless him, has been kitted out in a full hand me down wardrobe from his brother and I now feel that as he's getting a bit older I'm going to get him some new key pieces for his autumn/winter wardrobe, oh and a few items that I could not resist for moi!

First up is this adorable bear ears cardigan from those lovely people The White Company. I am a huge lover of the colour grey, after all grey is the new white! This soft knit would compliment the simplest of white babygro or soften a pair of denim jeans. Priced at £32.99 and is available in sizes tiny baby - 18-24 months. 

Look at those gorgeous little ears!




Baby leggings are huge this season with the High Street jumping all over this trend. Jools Oliver and her team Little Bird for Mothercare (of whom I am a huge fan!) have fashioned some seriously retro prints for the season ahead. Their website is amongst my favourites, super user friendly and well organised there isn't a week where there isn't one item or two which doesn't end up in my shopping basket. With retro "vintage details and colours" their unisex baby range is bound to brighten up any dreary winter day. 

Apple and stripe baby leggins, £4.00 Mothercare clearance sale



These arrived in the post this week and they are a total bargain at £4.00 for both pairs in the clearance sale so bag yourself a bargain whilst you can.  

Those delightful peeps at Joules have outdone themselves this season with some seriously delicious pieces. Amongst woodland animals and nature being a key theme, these baby leggings (see I'm addicted!) are simply irresistible .


Fox and Hound baby leggings, £14.95 for both


Now of course as well as shopping for my little cherubs I do always find time to browse for "me". Rather than online shopping I happened to be food shopping in my local Cobham Sainsburys which just so happens to have a rather marvellous clothing section. I happened to stumble across a couple items at the beginning of the week but it also coincided with a massive poonami by Hector which was highly inappropriate given I was running late from getting a few things anyways so I was unable to purchase. Well, I adore a bargain so you could imagine my delight when I went today to be met with 25% off the whole Tu clothing range, hoorah! So, a quick detour to the magazine department and armed with a £3.99 Mr Maker magazine I bought myself twenty moan free minutes to peruse as well as picking up two new pieces for this seasons wardrobe, I mean at 25% off they were just saying "buy me, buy me", so naturally I did! 

Camel and black cape, a bargain at £12.00 down from £16.00


Perfect for the "school run chic" - obviously not my legs! 

Since losing a few lbs I am pleased to say that the maternity jeans have been banished back to the loft and I was now in search of a new pair of signature skinny jeans (a must for every womans wardrobe) to tide me over before I lose the extra lbs and squeeze in to the 7 for All Mankind jeans and happened to come across these. I loved these particularly because they had a bit of stretch and given my weight goes up and down like a fiddlers elbow I do tend to lean towards a bit of denim with a bit of give. 
Indigo denim skinny jeans down from £28.00 to £21.00 by Gok at Tu

Perfect with heels or flats making them super versatile.

Right that's it for now 7pm - off to do bedtime with the rugrats with just time to spare for a bath before Downton! 

Big love, 

This Surrey Mummy x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig