Saturday 19 September 2015

Let me introduce myself...

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. This is my first ever post here on This Surrey Mummy, well to be more precise my first ever blog even.

I have just come back from an incredible short mini break staying with friends with littlest Webb, Hector (my four month old) to Cannes. Here I was privileged enough to spend four days with blogger extraordinaire Mrs Blog Me Beautiful herself, Emily Libbey. I have long been a follower of her blog, having spent hours swooning over her super pretty Instagram page (Blog me beautiful - instagram) and lusting over the beautiful products and places that she's been lucky enough to review and visit. She is the inspiration behind this blog and should it make me a million in the future I will repay her with copious glasses of Aperol but until that time I shall blog about all the things that I love in the hope that maybe one or two of you take interest. So this post Emily is dedicated to you....


Above: Moi, Mrs Blog Me Beautiful aka Emily & Fia Tarrant - Ali Khan


Above: Hector in his super cute Jo Jo Maman Bebe baby shades in Cannes 


Above: Rose, rose, rose!


Above: Having flown British Airways Club Europe we took advantage of the business lounge


Above: Serious food love here in Jean Luc Pele in Antibes


So, let me introduce myself in a way that I generally organise my life. In a list. 

Name: Nathalie
Age: 30
Occupation: Estate agent and mum
Relationship status: Married to Tom - teacher, rugby lover and all round DIY god
Children: Charlie (3), Hector (4 months)
Pets: Buddy & Milly
Loves: KT11, Instagram, Twitter, Eastenders, cooking and baking anything sweet and generally not very good for you, Slimming World and bubble baths. 



Above: A shot courtesy of the very talented Suzi Bowles Photography

What's on this week? 

Well, this week we shall be attempting what I am going to call "School Run Chic". In homage to this week's London Fashion Week I'm starting with statement necklaces and will be rocking a couple to see if I can up the fashion stakes at the school gates. 

I've also got the dreaded weigh in this week at Slimming World where I will restart my post baby weight loss journey hoping to lose two and a half stone before my return to work in January. As an incentive I've also dug out a cracking pair of 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans  from the back of the wardrobe that I could fit into once, that said it was so long back that they are probably considered vintage now but I will get back in to them!

Pop back later on in the week to see if I can achieve "School Run Chic" and whether I can get off the ground running with Project Skinny Jeans.

Big love, 

This Surrey Mummy
x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig