Wednesday 30 December 2015

Blogger request. Can anyone help me? Vintage Tea Hire needed....

So, it's the littlest ones turn for Baptism shortly and compared to the shindig we threw for Charlie, the spare heir will only be having a small but beautiful affair, just family and a couple of very close friends.

I have grand visions of throwing an afternoon tea after the ceremony. Finger sandwiches, bubbles, bitesize sweet treats, scones, bunting, homemade jam, you know where I am going with this.




Well, I wondered if you lovely lot might be able to help me find a company who might be able to help me with vintage tea hire?



If you're a company and you think you might be able to help me, I would love to hear from you!

Huge thanks in advance,

Nathalie x
aka This Surrey Mummy
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig